Monday, March 7, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge

I am bound and determined to lose the last of the weight I gained when I had Garrett. I've lost all the weight I gained with Payton and a few more. I think I just get complacent, it's an easy weight to maintain, so I just hang out here, but I'm never truly happy when I look in the mirror. I decided that I push myself to do a lot of things, why not push to lose a little more weight, or at the very least, tighten up. See, there I go, I always have an alternative, no I want to lose more weight. Am I overweight, no, would a lot of people be happy with my weight, probably, but that doesn't make my a bad person for wanting to better myself, does it??

Ultimately, I want to lose 12 pounds (well, 13, I hate horribly all weekend and it shows), but I'd like to get to 125, yes, I put it out there, that's how much I'd like to weigh. Maybe it'll keep me more accountable if anyone who reads this knows how much I weigh and how much I want to weigh!

so, yesterday was day one, I weighed in at exactly 137.0 pounds, I did not exercise and I had a homemade sausage, egg, cheese and hash brown taco, I had some misc leftovers for lunch, potato chips and french onion dip for lunch, a small, homemade, cheese taco for dinner before Cubbies and then white, chicken chili for dinner at 7. Not a bit of it was good. Well, the chick chili actually is not bad, but I ate it way too late.

today I weighed 137.3. Yep, going the wrong way. Today, I am purely exhausted, Matt worked ALL weekend so I single mommed it for the weekend and it was an extremely busy weekend, at least for us. So, my plan today was to lay around and rest, that may still happen, but I'm hoping the warm weather will kick my butt in gear and I will take my 3 mile walk with Payton after we eat lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment