Monday, September 20, 2010
Back to the Dr
So, Payton is looking worse then ever, so I took her back to the Dr today. Big surprise, no ear infections! She has a tear duct infection, I have never heard of such a thing. But there is a duct that runs from your eyes to your nose (that's why your nose runs when you cry), well, she has so much congestion that hers are all clogged up. So, I am to finish the antibiotics (had planned on it anyway), but now I have the joy of putting eye drops in her eyes now! I asked about the congestion, he said she managed to get a virus and that's probably what caused the start of all of this. But, he feels she should be a lot better in a couple days, I'm hoping so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment