Last Thursday, Payton turned 7 months old, with all the "fun" we were having with medicine and eye boogers and snotty noses, I haven't had a chance to post the couple pictures I got of her.
She is crawling all over the place, I have to make sure we keep doors closed to keep her out of the pantry, laundry room and anywhere else she doesn't need to be. Her favorite thing is when I put her down in her room, she takes off across the house to my bedroom. Head down just on a mission. I have no idea what is so fun about my room, but if we can't find Payton, that's where she is, every time! And when I say, "can't find Payton", no I don't leave her unsupervised, but I do need to go to the bathroom and sometimes help G, often when I come back, she is not where I left her!
She is pulling up on everything, this is crazy to me because she's 7 MONTHS old!! She tries to crawl with her legs straight, she pulls up on anything that doesn't move, it's just amazing. The Dr said she'd crawl and walk early, and I have to say, he was right! Now, she very well could just pull up on things and cruise around for months, but I'm guessing She'll be walking by 9 months, maybe sooner.
She loves to eat. She loves her baby food, and she loves every bit of adult food I've given her. The Dr originally said 9 months, but I didn't listen :) She loves real bananas, strawberries, bread, her yogurt bites, the baby puffs. Anything I can mash fairly easily, she's eating.
Her eyes are still blue, and she still doesn't have enough hair for a barrette or ponytail of any kind!
She is happy almost all the time! She is such a joy, she will just sit on the floor and laugh at us, Garrett is by far still her favorite, if she's fussing while I get her food ready, he'll run over and make faces at her and she'll shriek with laughter, it's great!


No comments:
Post a Comment