Monday, August 16, 2010

6 months old

Trying to crawl

She was much more interested in the paper then me


Payton is 6 months old today! My sweet, baby girl is growing so fast. We are loving every minute of it.
If she's asleep and Garrett is awake, he's constantly asking if we can go get her up, he loves playing with her.
She is trying SO hard to crawl, I don't think it will be much longer, she prefers to be on the ground now where she can practice her new skills.
She is a wonderful eater, we haven't found anything she doesn't like yet :)
She still has her blue eyes, I'm very excited about this. Garrett has my brown eyes, so I thought it would be neat if she had her Daddy's blue eyes and it looks like she just might!
Thankfully, she is over her issues with riding in the car, that was a rough couple of weeks.
She sleeps about 10 hours a night, some nights she wakes up every couple hours, some nights she sleeps straight through. I cannot figure out how to get her to sleep straight through every night though. She is a great afternoon napper, and a decent morning napper, but that's more my fault, we are always on the go in the morning, so she doesn't usually get to lay in her crib and nap.
I'm almost done weaning her. 6 months was my goal and we are down to one feeding a day, she doesn't seem to care one way or the other!
She will reach for her bottle and guide it into her mouth, but she does not hold it yet.
Happy 6 month birthday, Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment