I get sad, since she's my last baby, but then I think of the freedom, and I get a bit excited, is that wrong?!?!
Friday, July 16, 2010
To wean or not to wean?!?!
Payton is 5 months today (pictures coming soon), and I am seriously considering starting to wean her. I originally wanted to nurse her until she was 6 months, but we have a trip coming up and the idea of traveling in the car, on the airplane and just all the fun stuff we have planned and breastfeeding sounds a bit overwhelming to me. So, I think it might be time. The cost of forumla always scares me, but at our last Dr's appt, I asked for some samples and they gave me 6 cans!! I figure if I ask again at her 6 month appt, hopefully, I can get a few more, and maybe we won't have to buy any for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment