She wakes up and gets a bottle at 7, (I pump and get enough for 2 bottles), then she usually takes a little 15 minute catnap on our way to the gym. At 10, she gets cereal and another bottle, and takes a nap, but not too long. I've discovered this throws her afternoon nap off. So it is usually about 30-45 minutes, but no longer then an hour. Then when we read stories to Garrett at 1, her and I go off to her room, she nurses and sleeps about 3 hours!! When she gets up she gets more cereal and her veggies dinner, with a small bottle, then plays and and gets a bath if it's bath night, then by 8, she's usually sound asleep.
Night time is a guess, some nights she's up a lot between 4 and 6:30, some nights (last night), she's up every couple hours, and some nights she sleeps straight though. She no longer nurses at night, I just pop the paci in and rub her back and she's out before I'm out the door. Why she wakes up, I have no idea, but I can NOT wait for her to figure out how to get that paci back in herself!


No comments:
Post a Comment