Monday, November 30, 2009

Trip to the mall

Garrett & I decided to go hang out at the mall today. I had to return an outfit of his and since it's so cold out, I thought he could get some exercise. Of course, I parked at the wrong Dillard's! But, he walked right with me all through the mall, when I was returning his outfit, he was hiding in the clothes rack right next to me, or so I thought! When I was done, the sales girl and I couldn't find him anywhere!! She called security immediately, and thankfully, there was no one else in the store. I figured he was just right there in the toddler girls section, I looked everywhere, we checked the dressing rooms, the boys section, shoes, etc. I was trying so hard not to panic. We were all calling his name, nothing. They found him all the way at the other end of the store! A good 3 departments over, hiding in a clothes rack. I managed to not freak out and only started crying when they brought him over to me. He said, "I was just playing hide & seek, why are you crying, momma?". So innoccent! I didn't know whether to hug him or yell at him! I choose to hug him, tight! He just kept saying, "why are you crying". I explained why I was crying and that when we are in the stores, he must stay by momma because it scares her when he runs off and leaves her. He said ok, I have no idea if he really got it though. I think so, when we were leaving the mall, he said "i stay by momma, so she's not scared".

No comments:

Post a Comment