Tuesday, November 17, 2009

24 week checkup

I had my 24 week check up today, the Dr is very pleased with how things are going. According to her scale I've gained 12 pounds so far, with Garrett, at 24 weeks I had gained 24 pounds, so a big improvement there. My iron levels are back up, so I'm doing good there too. Today was the 1 hr glucose test and I failed :( The cutoff is 140, I was right at 140, so I go back Thursday for a second test, this one for 3 hours. Matt wasn't too thrilled, since he has to stay home with Garrett, but it wasn't my fault! My next appointmnet is December 10, my parents will be here, so they will be able to attend my second ultrasound! I'm very excited. I have decided it's a boy, but everyone around me still thinks girl, so I guess we will see. The Dr, today, even said a girl, based on my weight gain and HR. She swears she doesn't know what it is, that's just her guess.

She also convinced me to get the h1n1 vaccine, now I just need to get Garrett his.

No comments:

Post a Comment