Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving this year. It was a lot of fun, it's always a lot of work, but things went really well, no major hiccups. Matt's cousin, Kelley, and her family were able to join us from Colorado this year, and the kids all had a blast running around and playing. Of course, I was busy and didn't get any pictures :( In all, it was a great day. My only complaint is all the flies that have moved in! We had the back door open and now I have a small infestation of flies & no idea how to get rid of them.

I am very thankful for my family and friends. This year has shown as some hardships, with me losing my job and we've seen our real friends come through. It's been a blessing being able to be home with Garrett and really spend time with him. And of course, we are ecstatic about the baby coming. In all it's been a great year, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment