Payton had her 20 month "birthday" yesterday. I no longer take her monthly picture, and I probably wouldn't have realized it was yesterday, but out of the blue yesterday morning, Garrett asked me how old Payton was and when I stopped to think I realized she was 20 months old. Funny how that little reminder popped up.
Here's a few of our favorite things about Payton:
She loves shoes - she can say shoes now, and she will follow you around with shoes in her hand and say "shoes, shoes" over and over until you put them on her. If you don't, she'll put them down and get another pair. I guess she thinks maybe those don't match her outfit and she needs another pair, lol, who knows. She ALWAYS grabs a matching pair. I'm very impressed by this. I don't know if it's a great skill or not, but I feel like it's pretty impressive. Oh, and if she sees you putting shoes on, she runs to get hers.
She loves going outside - she will stand at the back door and just say "outside" and she expects us to let her out. Of course, we can't always, and she gets very mad.
She is very happy - she just is, she's almost always laughing or smiling, it's such a joy. And it makes it that much cuter because she has this big gap between her teeth.
She is a great sleeper - I'm not going to apologize, she is a fantastic sleeper, she sleeps at least 12 hours a nigh, usually 13, and she takes at least a 2 hr nap, sometimes 3. Yes, she still has her paci and I'm planning on taking it away........someday.
She is very independent - She wants to walk everywhere, and for the most part she just walks, every once is a while, she'll stick her hand up in the air, so she can hold your hand. I love those moments.
She plays very well by herself, but loves when we get on the floor with her and play too.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. She is my sweet angel and I love her so much. I'm already starting to get ideas for her 2nd birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment