Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010






This year was a VERY tight Christmas for us. But, through the generosity of our family, I don't feel like our kids were neglected one bit, lol!! On Christmas morning, Garrett even said, "I think Santa brought too much", I could have cried. What we did, was bought more, smaller, couple dollar items, so it appeared to him that he got a lot, when in reality we didn't spend much at all.

We were able to spend time with my parents the week before Christmas, then we saw Matt's mom's side of the family the weekend before, and Christmas Eve with Matt's Dad's family and then Christmas Day was here with just the O'Banions.

We had a very enjoyable Christmas, seeing the delight on Garrett's face when he opened up his green light saber from Santa was SO very worth it!! Payton, of course, just wanted to eat the paper.

I know this post is a bit late, but we've been extremely busy around here! I'll explain why soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment