We were in Dallas for Payton's 10 month birthday, so I'm a bit behind on the blog update, I'll try and get pictures up later tonight.
Payton is an absolute joy, I do think it's the age, but a lot of it is just her personality, she's a very happy baby. She's also extremely active, taking her out to eat is an adventure, she just doesn't sit still much, and she's so curious, just as you go to spoon some food into her mouth, someone walks by and her little head whips around and food ends up in her ear, lol!
She is so close to walking, I'll be surprised if she doesn't walk before her first birthday, but since you can't predict these things, she may surprise us all and wait a bit longer.
This past weekend she spent her first nights in a hotel, I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep in a hotel until I was in my teens, so she's definitely ahead in that department! But, we went to see her godmother and Aunt graduate from college!! We were all so proud, and think so highly of her, we know she'll do great in whatever she does next!
So, Happy 10 month birthday Payton, and Happy Graduation Aunt Heather!!


No comments:
Post a Comment