Monday, November 22, 2010

9 month checkup

Payton had her 9 month well visit today, she is staying right on track, she is 28 1/4 inchs long, which is 75%, 18 lbs, 14 oz, which is 70%. Her iron levels are good. She didn't even cry when the tech pricked her finger, and then she tried to eat the bandaid, so we took that off pretty fast! All in all, it was a pretty quick appointment, he said to start feeding her meats, and that yogurt and cheese are ok now too. He also said we need to take her out of the infant carrier by 20 pounds. We are ok for now, but we only have about a month to go, then she needs to be in a big girl car seat. And he said she'll probably have to face backwards until she's 2! He said there's a lot of new research, and it's being considered for a law so not to rush and turn her around at a year until I go back in and make sure the law hasn't changed any. I can't imagine that, but we'll do it if that's the law. Poor thing, I guess she won't know any different other then seeing Garrett facing forward. I want her to be safe, but 2 seems like a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment