Sometimes I put her to bed while Matt reads Garrett stories and I can hear them and that's just so sweet too. Listening to them talking and hearing Matt read to our son, it's just a very nice time of day for me.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Bedtime
I've decided that bedtime is one of my favorite times of the day. Not just because it means "me" time, but I just love laying in bed with Garrett and talking about the day, and giggling and whispering in the dark, reading stories to him and hearing how he interprets things. Then going and rocking and nursing Payton. She almost always falls asleep nursing now, and she is just so sweet and like a little ragdoll. She tries to pick her head up off my shoulder, but her eyelids are so heavy and she just relaxes down into me, it's just so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment