Friday, December 11, 2009

28 weeks

I had my second ultrasound yesterday. My parents are here visiting and they were able to come with me. So, it was Garrett, Grandma, Grandpa & me all in the little ultrasound room! My parents loved seeing the baby, they were very happy they were able to be here for that moment. Everything is good. The baby is 2.7 pounds, I've gained another 4 this month, so we are both right on track. The Dr said again, she will deliver me at about 38 or 39 weeks, so I have only about 10 weeks to go :) The heartbeat is very strong. All in all it was a great checkup for the baby.

This is the first time Garrett has ever gone to the OB with me, he wasn't too sure about the u/s, the tech let him sit on the table with me, he laid with his head on my shoulder for part of it and told her not to hurt his momma. She let him help move the probe around my stomach, but he wasn't too interested in the black & white tv monitor, he did like hearing the heartbeat though. The funniest thing was when we went into the exam room, he wanted to sit on the exam table and I'll be damned if he didn't put his feet in the stirrups!! I laughed SO hard. It was hilarious! He also used a tongue depressor and some crazy over sized q-tip. Then he wanted me to measure his tummy and he measured mine. He was very entertained while we waited for the Dr. After she checked me out, Garrett wanted her to check his tummy, so he laid on the table again. I think he likes the OB!!

I start going every 2 weeks now, hard to believe i'm that far along already.

No comments:

Post a Comment