Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Boy Bed


Last night was Garrett's third night in his big boy bed. I have to say, I just didn't know if he, or maybe I, was ready for the big boy bed. But, Matt bought him a race car bed and he LOVES it! He tried so hard to help put it together, after it was together he went and got his helmet and Matt's truck keys and was sitting on it trying to start it! Now, keep in mind, there is no steering wheel or anything like that. But, we've had no issues, he's gone to sleep with little to no complaining 3 nights in a row. My goal today and tomorrow is to move his stuff over into his "new" room. Our plan is to leave the nursery as is, so whenever we have another baby, the baby will use the nursery. I do plan on painting his new room but that might need to wait a week or so. The batteries in my camera is dead and i left the charger at my parents, so as soon as i can post a photo for you i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment